Thursday, November 18, 2010

Squinty eyes

So I was studying in Oldenborg today when this happened...

WAIITTT. Before you read my comic here's some background because my comic making skills make it look as if I'm seeing this person on TV or something, when it was real life I tell you!

- Mysterious purple person (I'm trying to be race-neutral here. Do you know of any purple people? I didn't either...until now!) is walking in the hall, past Arabic Lounge.

- Mysterious purple person walks COMPLETELY past the Lounge when...purple person returns, called on a squinty mission.





SQUINNTYYY EYES AND A SCRUNCHED UP FACE? It was so random, and quite amusing.

Studying in Oldenborg always delivers! Jinlin came by and tried to "Avada kedavra!" me but he forgot the words and said "ABBA kevsdlfkjsdlfkj". ABBA? I like ABBA.

Audrey came by and showed me her cool new game! And someone else came by and offered me sesame desserts, but my mom told me not to take food from strangers.

And my sponsee and I threw old salmon out of the window. We threw it into some bushes. Woo! We did it to save a walk to the trash can. Woo!

I watched Community. And came across this...http://www.behance.net/gallery/Write-a-Bike/716663
!

Song of the day: Hoof and the Heel, Hangout

Peace out homedogs,
Roxy

1 comment:

  1. uhhh...i think THIS person was racially offended by your comic
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2329199356_060c3892f7.jpg?v=0

    purple people DO exist!! REPRESENNNTT HUUYYYAA!!

    was squinty eyes squinting at you? Is it because she couldn't tell if you were human or dancer?

    other than that...I'm probably not gonna walk by any of your windows anytime soon! Salmon STINKSSSS

    ReplyDelete